Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally

Football is back in full swing. Week 2 of high school football (in Georgia) is now, college football is in week 3 (the first game was Valdosta State, before anyone else played), and the NFL just kicked off Thursday night, and will be in full swing this Sunday. Sure it's fun to watch the 2nd highest paid team (Detroit Tigers) swirl around .500 and just play average, but it's much better to watch football competitions between teams playing hard and keeping games interesting, especially in the beginning of the season when everyone is fresh.

I finally have internet at the house, which means much more Pandora, and much more Yahoo euchre. I'm incredibly excited that Mediacom has ESPN360, as I feel I may be able to catch a few Bobcat basketball games on the internet. I am really looking forward to seeing what Groce can do.

Other things I am looking forward to is being completely settled in to the place I live now. We have tv, internet, and everything we need. All that's left for me is to get a dresser and clean my room (clothes are just everywhere).

While I'm continuing this sporadic blog let me talk about a few things.

I will stay up late for any game that is like the UCLA - Tennessee game. With two big name schools playing in a close and exciting game, it is always worth staying up for, regardless of when I have to be up.

The similarities between the two schools I like and the two rivals of each school is quite scary. UM (Universirt of Michigan) vs. UM (University of Miami). Game time: 12:00 Noon. TV: ESPN2. TOSU (The Ohio State University) vs. TOU (The Ohio University - it says the on the diploma, of course, I don't have mind yet). Game time: 12:00 Noon. TV: ESPN. Pretty crazy huh?

I am really looking forward to how Cincinnati plays against Oklahoma, as I think they will prove they are legit competitors. I am also intrigued in the GameDay's game: Miami vs. Florida. If you look at the history, Miami has owned in the most recent games. Don't expect history to be completely forgotten in this battle of the titans.

My look forward to game for the NFL: New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins. Because of the area I live in, I will probably be able to watch this game, and I will get to see Brett Favre's new team vs. Chad Pennington's old team. I will also be able to watch the speedster Ted Ginn, which I am excited about. I'm also, believe it or not, excited about the Dallas Cowboys vs. Cleveland Browns. Normally I wouldn't say I'd ever be excited about the Browns, but I am excited to see exactly what that Ohio-North Orange team is made of.

To complete this blog let me leave you with this statement that you can ratiocinate in your brain:

John McCain would look just like Dr. Evil if he shaved all his hair. (You know it's true)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Wow, I can't look at John Mccain the same ever again. Thanks